Trucks and Trailers

Trucks, tractors, all terrain vehicles and golf carts can be covered under your farm policy, provided that these vehicles are used in connection with the farm activities. Personal vehicles must be insured through a separate personal vehicle policy.

This type of insurance can provide you with coverage against loss and damage. It will cover the trailer itself, as well as any contents within the trailer. The insurance policy might also include coverage for accidental damage, water damage, weather damage, or even criminal damage or theft.  Because your farm vehicles and trailers represent such a substantial financial investment, none of them should be left without insurance. 

Request a Quote

Please do not include sensitive data such as account numbers.
Enter the characters shown in the image.