Agriculture and Equine Operations
The Suydams and Agriculture date back to New Jersey’s beginnings. Farm operations, horse operations, nurseries, specialty crops – Suydam has been working with and insuring these operations since the 1870’s.
From large showplace farms to farmettes, we have the ag/equine expertise and the insurance knowledge to listen well and provide advice for your business, your passion, your hobby.
Whether the issue is:
- Business income due to a loss of roof – is there money to stable your horses elsewhere while repairs take place?
- Livestock coverage vs mortality coverage – emergency colic coverage – surgical expense – what is right for your operation?
- Liability for farm operations on someone else’s property
- Tack equipment and specialty stables
- Care, custody and control of others’ animals at your location
…or just the dwellings on the farm rented to others.
Talk with us about your operation. We’re here to help you with
- Estate Farms / Hobby Farms / Gentlemen Farms
- Race Horses – Standard Bred / Thorough Breds
- Hunter Jumpers
- Breeding Operations
- Boarding Operations – Training / Lessons / Lay Ups
- Pleasure horses
- Crops, farm stands and hay operations